Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Letter to Uncle Chris

Dear Uncle Chris,

I planted strawberries in my garden, and I planted the stuff that likes the shade, and the stuff that likes the sun a lot. I ride to my scooter to church and I really like it a lot! My Dad found my Darth Vader watch. It was under the bed downstairs. Tonight I want to sleep downstairs, so Melissa doesn't bother me. My Mom planted corn.

We had an ice cream party at preschool and it was kind of fun. You could have all three things on your ice cream. I had just sprinkles, and so did Luke, but some peoples had all three. I only wanted sprinkles. In church we played a game and guess the answers. We stood and threw the penny on a piece of paper and I got the answer right. All the class got answers right, so the teacher said, "Oh darn!" because HE wanted the treats. That was so so so funny! I liked that part. That's all.

Love,
Matthew

No comments: