Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Good Day

Matthew was good in the morning. He was good at church. He took a nap afterwards, and was good in the evening.

So we let him stay up until 9 and watch an episode of The Cosby Show with us. With popcorn.

I don't think he "got" most of it, but the exploding hot dog alone was worth the price of admission to him. He did say that he liked it better than "the puppet show," whatever that is.

But I think that given the staying up "late," watching a show with Mom and Dad, and eating popcorn Just Like An Adult part, it didn't really matter what we watched. At least, that would have been the least significant part of the evening when I was five.

My little boy is growing up, just a little.

1 comment:

Rachel Ellis said...

I believe that the "puppet show" is the Muppet Show.