Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kudos to Totally Toddler

I was practicing in the yellow room (which is NOT kid proof) while Melissa was playing downstairs. She crept into the room silently behind me and found some india ink. Naturally she opened it and dumped it on herself and the floor.

I turned around, but the damage was done. Melissa I deposited in the sink with instructions to stay put and wash your hands! I raced upstairs to find the carpet cleaner, but we must have run out. Drat! All I could find was Totally Toddler which works great on throw up (all colors), spit up, and about any other kind of accident a small child can have on clothes, bedding, and carpet. I was skeptical that it would work on ink, but there weren't any other options. Certainly couldn't let that dry on the carpet!

I am happy to report after a lot of blotting and nearly a whole roll of paper towels, that it does indeed work on ink! I'm buying that stuff by the gallon.

No comments: