Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Corinna experimented taking off her diaper to pee on the floor at naptime and bedtime this week. So we experimented with duct taping her diaper to her. Fortunately both experiments were short-lived.
- Rachel put the scissors away. Isaac: "Hey! Where the scissors go?" Rachel: "You can have the scissors, if you clean up after yourself." Isaac: "I know that. I'm a smart!"
- Isaac: "Apple jam is rainbow sauce."
- Rachel, post-Dominion: "Maybe I shouldn't win so often."
- Phone rings at 5:45 AM. It's an international number. Is it Aleksey with emergency visa problems? Is it someone from EU support who discovered a critical bug? No, it is Andrea, who when Rachel didn't pick up, called me. She wants to talk about cuckoo clocks.
- Popped the exercise ball mid-bounce. Landed on my butt. Tommy was *pissed*. Corinna: "Why you eclater le ballon? You trop grand!" (Why'd you pop the ball? You're too big!) Rachel is making an emergency Saturday night Walmart run to get a new one.
- Took Grandpa to the churrascaria. Isaac calls it "the place with 100 steaks."
- Twisted Dad's arm until he tried a bite of dinugoan (Filipino blood stew). He conceded that it was better than he expected, but didn't ask for a second bite.
Posted by Jonathan Ellis at 9:55 PM