- decorated himself and the table with oatmeal
- emptied the Sunday bag of its contents (crayons, books, hand sanitizer, spare clothes...)
- scattered 3 decks of cards on the floor
- dumped a box of Quaker Oat Squares into a bucket, took the bucket upstairs, and scattered the cereal down the hallway and in Melissa's room
- climbed onto the counter, found a jar of red sugar sprinkles and emptied the entire contents on the counter, chairs and floor
- overturned a toy basket and tossed toys everywhere
- found a pen and scribbled on his and Matthew's bunk bed (I still haven't found the pen he used)
Lest any one think I just let him run wild- he accomplishes his rampant destruction in 3-5 minute time chunks. Usually in the time I'm trying to prepare a meal, feed or change Corinna, or help Matthew or Melissa with a problem, he finds fun things to do!
Just yesterday he flooded the entire kitchen floor while I was diapering Corinna and changing her clothes. ARGH!
It's after 2 PM and I still haven't used the bathroom since this morning, because I'm afraid to do so!
I do believe this child is trying to drive me batty.