Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mellow?

Jonathan and I had our regular dental cleaning and checkup scheduled for today. Unfortunately we had to take the circus with us. Jonathan brought his laptop and I took a new movie along to entertain Matthew and Melissa. Isaac fell asleep in his car seat, so we kept our fingers crossed that he would sleep through.

Things went well, and Isaac awoke just at the end of my appointment. Yay! I took him back to the lobby where he was content to grin and coo at me. Matthew and Melissa were still mesmerized by the movie. The receptionist at the desk looked over at us and commented, "Wow, you sure are lucky to have such mellow, easy kids!" Heh. I smiled and said thank you.

Jonathan comes out, clean bill of health as usual. The man has NEVER had a cavity in his 32 years of life. I am insanely jealous. Does he floss religiously or brush three times a day? Heck no! He is just very lucky.

I sure hope the kids get his teeth.

No comments: