Sunday, October 05, 2008

Cleaning the office

I'm cleaning out my office.  The problem was not that you could not go in to fetch a printout without stepping on some cords.  The problem was that there was nowhere to put the cords.  I cleared out two large bags of electronic debris and many empty product boxes.  There is still nowhere to put the cords but we are getting closer.  (Rachel is forbidden to "help;" I'd never find anything.)

I found the bag of toys I confiscated from Matthew's room when he wouldn't clean it himself, probably two years ago -- I didn't mean to keep them that long.  He wore the police helmet the rest of the day and this morning too.

I also found a drive bay cover from the original Carnage Blender server, state of the art about 8 years ago.  This was the machine Ellis built for his brother, who I bought it from when he went on his mission.  The rest of the machine was long gone, but I still had the bay cover!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

put that memento on E-bay