Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another bad idea

Since our pantry is directly at the bottom of the stairs up to the kitchen area, I like to save time by tossing non-fragile items down when I bring groceries in.  These include

  • Toilet paper
  • Cereal
  • Granola bars
  • Oatmeal
  • Chips
  • Capri sun drinks

Oops.  Turns out those little capri sun pouches are not as sturdy as they look.  The case burst open and two of the pouches emptied their contents into the carpet.  I used up most of a roll of paper towels blotting it up, but a lot of it soaked down into the layer underneath.

2 comments:

Our little family said...

How did you cross out Capri Sun drinks???? I've been trying to figure out how to do it, but I must be very slow. Apparently all other bloggers out there know how to do it except me. And I have much better grammar skills than at least 50% of them!

Jonathan Ellis said...

I think you have to use HTML mode. <s> is the tag for strike-through.