Saturday, December 20, 2008

Breakfast and a nap

We went out for pancakes and eggs this morning.  Afterwards Isaac and I were tired, so I rocked him to sleep and took a nap myself.  While I dreamed, my friend Ellis magically moved to San Antonio and I had a conversation with him:

Me: "Hey, Ellis.  Does Merri like pancake places?"
Ellis: "Yes.  We especially like [some local place]."  Too bad I don't remember which one it was.  Ellis is usually right about such things.
Me: "Oh, cool.  We just had breakfast at the Magnolia Pancake Haus."
Ellis: "They're okay, but the food is pretty heavy."

It's almost 2 now and I'm still full.  Ellis was right again.

2 comments:

Ellis said...

Wow, that's pretty funny. I thought Rachel had the corner on odd, vivid dreams, though.

abby said...

It goes to show you that Ellis knows best even if he doesn't live in San Antonio.