Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wheee! Found the Memory Card Reader!

We are now up to our armpits in boxes rather than over our heads. It's progress. Some boxes seem to be without rhyme or reason though. They'll have items from up to 3 different rooms tossed in. Whaaa? Oh well, just about everything has survived the move and with the (at times) creative labeling it's a surprise to open each box. It'd be like Christmas if we didn't actually need to find some things quickly. Getting there, getting there.

And now some pictures:

Isaac fell asleep sitting up in his sling. I'm not sure how he does it, but he can fall asleep in nearly any position. The second picture is with his Daddy the day he was blessed.



His blessing outfit that Grandma Ellis made. Actually this is the second one. The first one she made right after he was born. It was for a little 6-7 pounder. Plans changed, and he grew!


Melissa borrowing some knee high boots. On her they were like thigh high fishing waders. Silly girl!


Isaac's tree. It is small now, just as he was at birth.

Goodbye house! I think Matthew was feeling a little sad to leave. It's the only place he can remember living. Melissa wasn't sad then and still is undaunted.


There are some pictures I wish I'd remembered to take before going. Melissa with Ms. Jan, Matthew with his buddy Mason, Rebecca with chubby Isaac, and a few others. I'm still kicking myself for forgetting. Alas.

3 comments:

Renee said...

You guys are gorgeous as always... miss you already! Happy unpacking, I'm still at it!

Rachel Ellis said...

Thanks! Miss you too. I suspect we will be unpacking for a while as well. :)

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. Melissa looks absolutely darling in her garbage outfit. I like the family pictures as well. I hope you guys like Texas. If ever you have an opportunity to move to Houston we wouldn't object!!