Saturday, November 08, 2008

Jonathan's in San Antonio

We looked at the calendar yesterday and realized that in order to squeeze everything in before the movers come on the 20th, Jonathan would have to go house hunting this weekend.  So Jon bought a ticket yesterday and flew out today.  He'll check out the areas we're interested in and come back Wednesday evening.  

I miss him when he's out of town.



This was taken 2 weeks before Isaac was born.

In other news, I had a long overdue girl's outing with some great college friends.  My sister watched M&M and Isaac accompanied me.  Thanks sis!  We went to lunch, got pedicures, and talked and talked.  They all looked fabulous and it was nice to see them and catch up on news.  

3 comments:

LizzyLou said...

It was good to see you too, Rachel! Good luck with everything!

Liz

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

So you're moving to San Antonio?!! That was quite a surprise, but really exciting news for us. My grandparents live in San Antonio as well, and there are some fun things to do, like Sea World, so people we know in Houston are always travelling over there. It's only about 3-3.5 hours away. By the way, I love the new blog look with pictures and all!! And that is a cute picture of you and Jonathan 2 weeks before Isaac was born. I have to say, though, that I am already as big as you look in that picture, and I have over 2 months to go!!

Rachel Ellis said...

Aww thanks!

Yes, we'll be neighbors, sort of... :)

Don't worry about big; big is beautiful. (Tiring yes, but beautiful.) Isaac was too small, so I didn't get as round this last time. We're very excited for you!!!