Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That was fast!

Yesterday the movers called and asked if they could come a day early. Uhhh...sure. I was really planning on today to finish last minute details, but the sooner they come the greater the odds we'll have our things unloaded before Thanksgiving.

They came a little before 8 and were like a whirlwind. It is now 4 and the entire house is packed and more than halfway loaded. Whew!

Looks like they're going to call it a day and finish the job tomorrow before noon. Wow.

1 comment:

Our little family said...

I can't believe you're almost ready to leave! I am still slightly jealous and bitter that you're leaving and not me. :) Oh well. As mom says, "Bloom where you're planted." I made the squash custard. The consensus is that Rusty is the only one who likes pumpkin pie type dishes, and he doesn't like squash custard. Funny, none of us like sweet squash, but squash soup is a much requested family favorite here! My kids can't get enough of it. Oh well. :) I'm glad you found a way you like squash. :)