Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Matthew Art

I figure if I take pictures of some of them, then I can toss them without guilt. Otherwise we'd be swimming in paper.

Matthew's been in an abstract phase lately. Not sure where his inspiration comes from. I know I wasn't making abstract doodles at 6 and Jon says he wasn't either. Nor are they doing it at school...

When I ask him where he gets his ideas, he says, "I don't know. Somewhere in my head."

So without further ado a sampling of the latest from Matthew's gallery:

City Scape

This is easily the most recognizable of his art. Kind of reminds me of a scene from Harold and the Purple Crayon. Except not purple. Maybe that's where he got his idea...

Zig-zag


This way up


I titled this one after Matthew said, "No mom this way is up!" when I was holding it sideways. Oops.

Untitled

No comments: