Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fiesta Texas

Jon saved us some seats along the Riverwalk yesterday so we could watch the parade floats. Fiesta is a BIG deal here. It started last week, and every night this week there is a huge event downtown as well as smaller events all over San Antonio. It was described to me as kind of like a huge block party everynight. At his office building they had all kinds of food, music, and drinks (fyi fresh watermelon juice is...eh). I was really impressed by how well done it was.

We were right up front and had a great view of all of the floats along the water. Each float was beautifully decorated and most had live musicians. Very Cool!

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera. I tried to take some pictures with my phone, but I don't think they turned out well.

Here's some pictures of the kids after we got home.


I found a note that Matthew wrote (and I quote), "I like the Riverwalk! I LOVE the RIVERWALK!"

No comments: