Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nolan blogs

I found out today that my brother in law Nolan has been blogging for more than a year. How about that -- pictures and everything. I'm impressed. Nolan isn't the most technical guy in the world so I guess blogging really is mainstream. He seems to average about 1.5 posts a month which is a little minimal but hey, cut the guy some slack, he's in med school. And that's still more than some relatives I could name.

I didn't know Nolan was such a hardcore sports fan. He writes a lot about Cleveland's teams. I suspect a strong set of major league teams was a big factor in his decision about where to go to school.

I also didn't know that he took fifth in his age group in a triathon. Way to make me feel even more out of shape than I already did, Nolan.

3 comments:

abby said...

If I had known you didn't know about it, I would have told you. Telitha also writes sometimes. Hopefully, baby pictures are coming soon. I wish David would continue his blog even though it was all about judo.

ClevelandRocks said...

Thank you for making me famous on Savage Peanut!:) In my/our defense, though, we have sent your family our blog link a couple times via Christmas letters in Dec 2006 and Dec 2007. You are 100% correct about me being a slow blogger, though.:)

Jonathan Ellis said...

Weird, normally "we have a blog" would have jumped right out at me. I must have been asleep both years. Or maybe just overloaded with Christmas letters and not paying attention.