Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oh joy

We've had a nasty head cold circulating around our house.  Isaac was the first carrier, then he passed it to Corinna and me.  Last night Thomas got it too.  It was brutal.  He finally went to sleep at midnight and then every hour he'd wake coughing/crying with a congested nose.  My pro skills with a bulb syringe (aka blue nose sucker) were no match for this cold.  Plus it just worked him up further and made it even harder to settle him back to sleep.  Jonathan and I were zombies this morning.

To add icing to the cake, yesterday I got a call from the school nurse pick up Melissa since she was running a fever and had a sore throat.  Ducky, just ducky.

Today Tommy only wants to sleep propped upright on my chest, and Melissa is still sick.

Can't we get a pass on illness?  For a few months at least??

No comments: