Sunday, April 06, 2014

13 years, 5 kids, oh my!

Has it really been 13 years since we left the temple hand-in-hand as a new husband and wife on that cold, blustery day in April?  Thanks for sharing thirteen years of laughs, tears, dinners, late nights, early mornings, vacations, moves, diapers, dates, stories, school projects, kid drama, silly times, and more.  It's been real, and I'm glad you've been by my side through it all.  

There's something tender about a man cradling his baby...

He's even more handsome than when I married him.  

I count myself a lucky girl that I can wake up next to him every morning.  Looking forward to the adventures to come.  Happy anniversary!

1 comment:

Adra said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! And I'm so glad Isaac made it through his adventure unscathed... how frightening!