Tuesday, April 08, 2014

And the training wheels come off

Jonathan's mother came to help out for two weeks after my mother left.  Grandmas are great; hip-hip hooray for grandmas!  Quite seriously, I don't know how we would have survived without them.  

She spent time sewing with Melissa, doing arts and crafts with Isaac, helping Matthew with his model airplane, and planting vegetables with Corinna.  

Tommy made sure she exercised her quads and core by bouncing him on the yoga ball.  Sometimes he let her rest. 


She and my mother both stocked my freezer full of ready-made food for when Jonathan goes to France next week.  It's awesome.  I won't have to cook while he's gone. 

Now the grandmas are gone.  Jonathan took his mother back to the airport yesterday.  The new normal begins today.  

No comments: