Saturday, August 18, 2012

Matthew writes Uncle Brain, again

Wondering when he will realize how to spell "Brian..."

This time Matthew did his own paragraphing! sort of. One paragraph for each time I sent him back, saying, "make it a real letter. Imagine all the things you would tell Uncle Brian if you saw him. Then write that."

Hi Uncle Brain! Did you get the last letter I sent?

How is Boot camp? Is there anything interesting there? I hope you are having a good time. I got to Have Brandon Over for a sleepover 2 days a go! He is moving to India. :( We might go to pool today. We also are going to the libary.

Soon I get to go fishing with the scouts! Last time the scout pack and I went on a 2 mile hike.( I was wering my glow in the shirt.) We got 4 popsicles in the end, so I think it was worth It. My dad is going to be out of town for the fishing part. :(

I just finished pottery camp. I got to use a pottery wheel and pour some cool molds, turtles, frogs, mushrums, and candel holder or a cupcake holder. I also got to make a whisle , 2 bowls , and a star reef.

The Casler Boys got to come over! We accidentaly borke a pretty big hole on the wall. Mom and Dad are not happy about that. See you at your graduation!

Love, Matthew


No comments: