Sunday, August 08, 2010

Little boy Pumpkin-head is TWO!

Two and cranky...

After a late night last night and a very brief nap today, Isaac lost steam around 6 PM. The birthday boy was too tired for cake, ice cream, and presents so I put him to bed at 7. He was nearly out, but some loud noises startled him. Jonathan tried again at 8:30- unsuccessfully. At the moment he is crawling on the bed and very much not asleep. It is 9:45 PM and I am starting to get crabby.

Tomorrow the kids and I fly back to Texas and Jonathan flies to California. We'll have to party when we all get back to Texas together, and Isaac is his cheerful self again. Maybe next weekend...

Here Isaac is helping me prepare artichokes earlier today.


Future posts about our NJ adventures coming soon...

1 comment:

Telitha said...

Happy birthday to Isaac! Rachel thank you so much for taking care of mom while you were there. She said you worked like a dog! I hope you have a peaceful, restful week now (although I'm not sure how that will happen with Jonathan in CA)