Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Walthers come to visit

Several weeks ago Jonathan's sister, Telitha, brother-in-law, Nolan, and their crew came to visit. Their boys have gotten so big! We were so glad to have them come all the way to Texas.

Here we are on the train at Brackenridge Park.
We made a stop to see the Japanese Tea gardens. It's been on my "to-see" list and we'll definitely go back once it is in bloom. Still, it was pretty even in February.

Melissa, Mark and Aunt Telitha checking out the Koi. Melissa upon seeing the picture: "I miss Aunt Telitha. I wish we were with her all the time. "

Uncle Nolan, James, Melissa, and Jonathan at the falls.

(Cute cousins)

Check it out! Something caught Isaac's attention.
Uncle Nolan with Mark. Melissa and Matthew loved rough housing and playing games with Uncle Nolan. Uncles are great!
A bigger view of the park.
Melissa found a throne.
Matthew was in school during this trip so I didn't get pictures of him with the cousins.

As usual, I wish I'd taken more pictures.

1 comment:

Telitha said...

I miss you guys, too! Any chance we can convince you to move to WA?