Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Potty- kinda gross

Even though we haven't started potty training Isaac yet, Melissa still provides plenty of fodder for the blog...

I was putting Isaac down for his nap when Telitha tapped on the door. "Melissa needs some help, I think she dropped something in the toilet."

No problem, I've dealt with this sort of thing before.

I get to the bathroom, "Mom! I dropped it! The letters just fell into the potty!" Great. I look in and find not only the scrabble tiles, but she's already done her number, and it wasn't #1.

Sigh.

I search the garage for the gloves, no luck. So I get a trash bag to wrap around my hand and I go fishing. After I retrieve and disinfect EVERYTHING I ask how the tiles ended up in the toilet.

"I was spelling my name and they fell in! It just happened."

Naturally.

I found the 'M', 'E', 'L', 'I', 'S', and 'A' so we are missing a letter 'S' from our scrabble set. *FYI, if we ever invite you to play scrabble, I did use copious amounts of bleach. Kids!

..................................

Last night at the dinner table, Melissa trumpeted quite loudly for such a small person. "Melissa! Was that you?" "No! It wasn't me! It was just my bottom."

1 comment:

Renee said...

that is great! she'll love it when you're telling her friends that story when she's say... 16? LOL