Sunday, June 15, 2008

A letter to Uncle Chris

Dear Uncle Chris,

How's your day going? I hope you are having a good time there. Did you know that I know how to flip a quarter of coin now? So I forgot how old you are? How old are you? I know you're not so old, I know you're not like 1,000. You can't get to 1,000.

I had a sleepover the other day. I had a long night watching a movie downstairs. They have a wall downstairs, not a TV, but when you close all the windows and turn on the thing it plays a movie on the wall. That's pretty cool. They have a TV upstairs, though. I had a really good time having a sleepover at Emma's house. It was really fun. I played good songs there on the piano.

I went to Target with Grandma and Aunt Andrea. I got a dump truck and I saw a lot of other stuff. They looked cool, but they didn't look like I wanted to buy. But I did want the garbage truck. Grandma bought me the garbage truck. Grandpa Don was here and Brian too.

Dad brought me a surprise from his trip. It was a handkerchief that changes colors.

So I hope you have a good mission.

Love,
Matthew

No comments: