Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Peanuts (peanut bullets)

  • Matthew decided he's too old for the high chair. We capitulated and got him a booster seat yesterday. The rules on playing with his food are correspondingly stricter, which he objects to strenuously.
  • Matthew told me "bleshou" when I sneezed this morning. Then he started sneezing himself (he does better fake sneezes than any I've seen) so I would tell him "bless you" in return.
  • Matthew enjoys eating crackers, but he enjoys eating them even more when I hand him the box and let him help himself. Er, don't tell Rachel.
  • Matthew enjoys washing his hands in the sink like a Big Person. This morning I was rinsing him off after the afore-mentioned crackers, and he insisted that he wasn't done until he was washed with soap ("wi so").

No comments: