- Melissa is painting the bathtub with my shaving cream. Somehow this is "homework."
- Me: "Do you think Rachel would want me to wake her up for stake women's conference?" Christine: "I don't know. It's not like you usually get to church on time."
- Isaac is the Ellis Go Fish champion. This really burns Matthew up.
- A co-worker, to me: "I'm so grumpy lately. I make you look like a saint!"
- 5:45 AM fire alarm at the hotel. Co-worker: "Ellis didn't have time to put his shoes on, but he did have time to grab his laptop!"
- Isaac is starting to argue about my attempts to speak French. "I say five, not cinq. I say shoes, not chaussures." But, he can be tricked. "Est-ce que ce sont des chaussures, ou des sandales?" "Chaussures!" [October: he no longer argues, but he still defaults to English most of the time.]
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Posted by Jonathan Ellis at 7:53 PM