Friday, September 30, 2011

4 Months and Shrinking!

Four months postpartum, and I can now squeeze into many of my pre-pregnancy clothes.  Squeeze is the operative word.  Some of my pants I could really use a shoe horn assist.  I'm within 10-12 lbs of my regular weight, and since I can wear most of my wardrobe I'm pretty happy about that.  

For the last month I have been losing gobs of hair.  I think it gets worse with each baby.  I sure hope it tapers off soon, since it isn't as though I have lots to spare.  

Still waking up with night sweats about every other night.  Dratted hormones!  It will be nice when things settle down a bit.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good and getting into the swing of things with 4 kids.  4 kids?!  How did that happen?  It still boggles my mind sometimes.  It's a zoo at times, but a pretty happy zoo.  

No comments: