Monday, July 26, 2010

Mealtime Melissaisms

While eating lunch:
"You know what? I think we should change Isaac's name. 'Isaac' is a funny name. We should change it to something else. How about 'Corn Dog'? I like corn dogs. They taste good. That would be a good name for Isaac. We should call him Corn Dog. He would like it too!"

.............................................................................................................

"Dad! Dad! It's time for dinner!"
OK Melissa.
"Dad! Dad! It's dinner time! Dad!"
I heard you Melissa.
"Dad!"
OK Melissa. It's dinner time.
[Looks at Jonathan with her big blue eyes]
"I know that!"

.............................................................................................................

"What's that yucky smell that smells like food?"

.............................................................................................................

"I don't like that."
You haven't tried it before.
"I know, but I still don't like it."

.............................................................................................................

"I can pour the milk ALL BY MYSELF! I am getting BIG."

1 comment:

GoodReason said...

Tell 'em his real name is Izzy!!