Thursday, May 06, 2010

Melissa is 5

Our merry little sprite is now 5. Every day for the last 2 months she has asked us, "how many more days until my birthday?" After we'd answer, she'd complain, "this is taking way too long!"

No, my dear, it is going way too fast...

Happy birthday to my spunky, determined, loyal, free-spirited, cheerful, loving, gentle, lively, charming, strong, funny little girl who makes me laugh and gives me gray hairs.

05/06/05
8 lbs 3 oz with a healthy set of lungs
I wrote about her birth here.

One week old and eating daddy's finger, num, num!

Five months old and flashing a gummy grin.

05/06/06
First birthday!

Summer in Washington

05/06/07
Second birthday!

Fruit loop fun!

Two and a half.

05/06/08
Third birthday!

My little warrior.

Dancing with Dad.

05/06/09
Fourth birthday!

At the fire station.

Styling in the kitchen.

05/06/10
Five Years old!

4 comments:

Renee said...

You are so right! It IS going too fast! She is getting so big and more and more beautiful! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Our little family said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Adrasteia said...

Wow, it's amazing how quickly they grow. I love the Growth Montage you have going on there. Adorable every step of the way but clearly she's going to be quite the stunner. Happy birthday, Melissa!

Telitha said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!!