Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Isaac Cleans Up Part 2

We keep our garbage can on a 2 foot high ledge in the kitchen. Recently the little man has discovered that he can now climb the ledge and access the garbage. Yesterday he took all of his unused diapers and deposited them into the trash can. That evening he helped clear the table of all the used napkins. He was so pleased with himself.



Today he has been putting his dirty diapers in the trash. Hmm, this can be useful! Still, we're keeping a close eye on the garbage can. When I dressed him this morning he vigorously protested the shirt I'd picked out. While I was getting another (more acceptable) shirt, he toddled off with the rejected shirt and tried to put that in the trash too!

2 comments:

GoodReason said...

Watch out for silverware and shoes! We've lost more of those when our babes decided to be "helpful"!

Isaac is such a doll baby . . .

Adrasteia said...

Man, you guys have a huge house... I am jealous. Although I will soon have a house of my own! Not quite so large, but still. A house!