Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Paging Doctors Ellis and Ellis


"Mom can you call me Dr. E?" - Matthew

Daddy's checkup. Melissa peered into Jonathan's ears with an otoscope. "Daddy you have pretty ears!" Giggle.

Say "Ahhh!" "Wait a minute...is that a clean popsicle stick?" Too late! "Dad, I can't hear your heart, are you sure that is where your heart is?"

I got a checkup too, and since I was such a good patient, I got a popsicle from Dr. Melissa. And I didn't even need a shot! "When I grow up, I will give popsicles to all the kids after their checkups."

3 comments:

Telitha said...

cute!

GoodReason said...

Wow, you need to make a big print of that first photo--that is going to be priceless in the coming years!

Adrasteia said...

What an adorable little crew you have! I think they get cuter every time I see a picture of them. Perhaps it's genetic. :p