Thursday, March 15, 2012

Isaac did Not poop his pants

(Dad, this one's for you.)

Today when I put Isaac down for his nap, I locked his door since he didn't seem inclined to stay in his room.  Then the plumber arrived to fix a broken toilet in the master bathroom.  While showing the plumber the problem, I *thought* I heard Isaac calling out from the opposite side of the house.  Since I was busy, I paid no attention.  After a few minutes, I left to check on Isaac.  I opened the door and was smacked in the nose by a pungent sent.  "Mama!  Poooop!"  and he held out both hands completely covered in poop.  His underwear and pants laid neatly on the floor beside him, clean and unstained.  Apparently the lesson "thou shalt not poop thy pants" has been impressed on his mind.  Now we just needs to work on the whole timing/not touching poop thing.  Really can't fault him though, since he didn't have access to the bathroom.

Today Isaac got a bath instead of a nap.  He didn't seem to mind.

Also, I am a big fan of clorox cleanup wipes.  They rock.

No comments: