Sunday, November 06, 2011

Some Isaac pictures

IMAG0723

Isaac commissioned an artwork from Paul. First, I tried: "Eye!" Isaac said. So I drew a huge capital I. "Ssssss" he hissed. I drew an S, on top of the I. Isaac did not approve: "No no no!" Rachel laughed. "He wants you to write his name. He knows the S comes after the I." So I tried again: "ISAAC." So far so good. "Mama!" Isaac demanded. I wrote "MAMA." "No no no!" He wanted a drawing of Mama.

Isaac was out of confidence. It was Paul's turn. He wrote Isaac and drew Mama and Dada and Wawa [Matthew] and Issa [Melissa] and Baby (in Dad's arm). Isaac was pleased. He took the drawing over to each family member and proudly pointed out their avatar.

IMAG0703

Isaac likes to hold Baby. He is a gentle brother, and solicitous of his sister, as three year olds go. "Baby sad!" he will say if she cries, and get her a pacifier or a toy.

IMAG0701

Isaac eats part of Matthew's bible. I'm still waiting for him to outgrow the wanton destruction phase.

IMAG0694

With Uncle Brian.

IMAG0692

Blowing bubbles.

IMAG0686

Packing a "lunch," just like the big kids.

IMAG0682

Another episode of destruction, this one of Rachel's Eternal Sonata game manual. Sigh.

No comments: