Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's been a long couple of weeks painting the basement. Come home, eat dinner, put the kids to bed, paint until 11 or 12 or even 2:30. Get up, go to work, repeat. We're basically done now except for some touch-up, and I've taken a solemn vow to never paint more than one room at a time.

Meanwhile, my grandmother was in a car accident, and for a while it looked like she might not make it. Enough so that my mom flew out to help her recover and, well, in case this was her last chance to see her.

I also have two presentations coming up at PyCon this week that I've had to squeeze in time to prepare for, as well as prepping and shipping a new Carnage Blender server.

So, like I said, it's been a long couple of weeks. I'll try to get back to noticing cute kid stories next week.

No comments: