Saturday, December 11, 2004

Big boys don't do car seats

We consigned Matthew's high chair to basement storage a couple weeks ago in favor of a booster seat at the big-person table. (Rachel is hoping that baby #2 will be a gentle soul. Certainly it wouldn't last through another Matthew.)

Today I took him down to Provo with me to pick up an old p3 motherboard from Ellis that might be less broken than the one I have. When we were leaving I set him down, opened the door, and told him to get in while I set the motherboard down. He got in and started buckling himself with a grin into one of the passenger seats!

I relocated him to the car seat. He didn't protest, fortunately. If he starts to get serious about ditching the car seat he's going to be an unhappy peanut until he grows quite a bit more.

No comments: