Tuesday, November 23, 2004

On your mark, get set, go!

Rachel and I went to the Utah Choclate Expo with the Galbraiths on Saturday. The expo itself was a bit underwhelming, but Matthew enjoyed it: long, long halls just begging to be zoomed! He and I ran circles around Rachel and the Galbraiths while they walked to the ticket counter. "Race you!" I said. "Rayshoo!" he answered, as he zoomed.

Matthew continued his kinetic ways inside the expo, somewhat to Rachel's chagrin. Something along the lines of "The Galbraiths are going to think we're rude if you keep taking off with Matthew like that." Well, it was that or have him howl, as Rachel found out when she took charge...

As we headed out, Matthew was still zooming. "On your mark, get set, go!" I said, and started running. Matthew seemed to intuitively understand the importance of this incantation. He stopped and shouted, "Seh... seh... " and waited for me to stop and come back. "Go!" and he was off.

No comments: